- Drink water
- Pull your shoulders back and your stomach in and up when you WALK (and then walk some more)
- Strength train
- Do my YouTube Videos (Teen Vogue recently named me one of the Five Fab Fitness Gurus to follow on YouTube!)
- Take class with me LIVE through my online studio
- Eat small meals throughout the day
- STRETCH: take 15 extra minute in the morning to stretch and get your blood flowing
- Eat clean.Try to limit processed or packaged food
- Set goals and reach them. BECAUSE YOU CAN!
In the comments section below, please list one thing you do to stay healthy, strong and fit.
Dinner idea for tonight?
Cod or any white fish
ripe vine tomatoes
Kalamata black olives
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Wash fish place in some type of oven save dish
Rub fish with EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper (and any other seasoning you desire)
Cube tomatoes place in dish
Cut Kalamta olives, place in dish
Put dish in oven for 20 minutes (more or less depending on thickness of fish)